Create spaces on campus that promote student creativity and entrepreneurship.
Get an overview of different types of student-focused innovation spaces that campuses across the country are creating, and learn tips for starting your own project. Our expert instructor from The Garage at Northwestern University and Gensler and Associates will give you suggestions for how you can better define your future innovation space by helping you answer key questions, such as:
- What is the driving mission and vision of your space?
- Do you need a new facility or can you renovate an existing one?
- What should the look and feel be within the space?
- How do I market my space to current and prospective students?
- How do you create partnerships within the campus and with industry?
After participating in this webcast, you will be able to immediately begin defining your own innovation space.
View this webinar for free with your Academic Impressions account.