Experiential learning is a hot topic right now in higher ed, but few institutions have managed to integrate it meaningfully into their curriculum on a larger scale. Join us for a webcast to learn about how North Park University institutionalized experiential learning into its undergraduate curriculum through a full-scale redesign. Every Wednesday, classrooms at North Park close in favor of on-the-ground learning with businesses, cultural institutions, and community leaders in the city of Chicago.
During the webcast, you will walk through the questions and answers that allowed the University to incorporate experiential learning on an ongoing basis, including:
- What was the budget for this project?
- How do you restructure class schedules to accommodate experiential learning?
- How does the University arrange and coordinate site visits?
- How do you transport students?
- How do you assess learning and overall impact of the experiential lessons?
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.