Discuss relevant scenarios and practical tips to better understand how FERPA applies to the everyday work of faculty.
Join us for an online training program that will provide faculty with critical information about FERPA, the federal statute that governs nearly all student records. Beginning with an overview of the FERPA framework, we will address issues that faculty commonly face—often without realizing the implications and risks—including:
- Posting grades
- Emailing with, and about, students
- Writing recommendation letters
- Using online tools and collaborative pedagogies
- Speaking with (helicopter) parents
- Administrators requesting student information
If you are searching for relevant scenarios and practical tips for better understanding how FERPA applies to everyday work of faculty, this online training is right for you.
Register for free through your Academic Impressions account.