Learn a more strategic approach to budgeting within your department.
Learn how to re-examine your budgeting process to help you better align resources with your strategic goals. This webcast will provide building blocks for approaching a strategic departmental budget, regardless of the model you are using. Throughout the training, you will walk through key ways to strengthen your budget model, including how you can better:
- Analyze direct and indirect academic costs
- Align your departmental and institutional goals
- Understand the contribution of your department using non-financial measures
- Explore best practices in resource allocation
- Build fiscal accountability within your department
Included in your registration are a number of resources to help you build a strategic budget, including:
- Planning models
- Budget worksheet
- New program business model
- Action planning template
- Recommended readings
Register for free through your Academic Impressions account.