Are your faculty prepared for all the potential risks in study abroad?
This train-the-trainer format will give you ideas for how you can implement a proper training program for faculty who lead study abroad trips. Learn the risk management essentials that every one of your faculty members need to know before supervising and implementing study abroad programs. We will discuss:
- Methodology for training faculty in risk management
- Why training faculty on study abroad risks is absolutely necessary
- New and emerging threats for study abroad programs
- How to ensure that your training program is engaging
- Major and minor details to train faculty on
You will leave this training better able to set up a study abroad training your faculty that helps them both understand the potential for harm and mitigate risk factors.
Registration for this online training will include resources for you to refer to as you improve risk management training for your faculty. These resources include:
- Faculty leader training topic checklist
- Emergency response scenario training documents
- Report templates
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.