Engage finance and academic leaders in the research, design, and implementation of a budget model.
Learn how to better focus your budgeting process to engage finance and academic leaders in the research, design, and implementation of a budget model. We will highlight phases of an academic leadership engagement plan for authentic collaboration. Following this webcast, you will be better prepared to:
- Structure your budget timeline to allow for collaboration
- Provide training and support for committee members and leadership
- Build guiding principles to ensure the budget meets your strategic priorities
- Use visual displays to build consensus and improve transparency
- Create a continuous improvement feedback cycle for ongoing monitoring
This program is designed for financial and academic leaders who are considering a new or improved budget model within their department and/or institution.
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.