Learn how to address behavior and performance problems of your faculty more effectively.
Gain proven strategies and guidance for dealing with difficult faculty colleagues who exhibit unprofessional, unproductive, or even destructive behavior. Throughout this event, we will examine:
- Common types of behavioral challenges
- Proactively identifying potential problems
- Successful methods for managing these faculty
- Working with colleagues to address issues
- Setting expectations and holding faculty accountable
- Protecting your department from the impact of this faculty member
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.