Engage your campus, showcase special collections and research, and support digital scholarship.
Learn important considerations for incorporating digital displays into your campus libraries. During this online training we will look at:
- Trends in digital displays
- Planning and managing your displays
- Assessing your capability to support displays
- Budgeting for large- and small-scale displays
- Drafting a project proposal for your display
You will leave with a better understanding of the many items you need to consider before pursuing digital displays within your campus library.
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.