Build a budget that aligns with the strategic goals of your academic department.
Learn how to re-examine your budget model to support better resource allocation decisions. This webcast will provide you the building blocks to approach a strategic departmental budget, regardless of the model you are using or working towards. Whether you are starting from scratch or wanting to reinforce your current model, our expert will walk you through key ways to strengthen your budget model, including how to better:
- Analyze direct and indirect academic costs
- Align your departmental and institutional goals
- Understand the contribution of your department using non-financial measures
- Explore best practices in resource allocation
- Build fiscal accountability within your department
During this webcast, we will explore budget components and the related impact with examples.
Access this webcast with your Academic Impressions membership.