Gain tactics for dealing with faculty colleagues who are uncooperative, disruptive, and/or divisive. Our expert instructors will suggest practical strategies for working with faculty colleagues, both formally and informally, to either change their behavior or remove them from the academic unit. You will learn to:
- Specify a standard of professional conduct
- Enforce conduct and performance standards
- Respond to unprofessional behavior by faculty or staff
- Document efforts to modify unprofessional conduct
- Take legally protected steps to discipline recalcitrant faculty or staff
Access this webcast using your AIPro Membership.