There continues to be a great deal of confusion surrounding direct assessment in higher education. During this webcast you will learn direct assessment trends, updates, and procedures from one of only six institutions approved by the US Department of Education to offer this unique approach to assessing student learning. Gain a general overview of direct assessment and its implications for your institution by hearing from Kate Kazin, Chief Academic Officer at College for America at Southern New Hampshire University.
You will leave this event with answers to the following questions:
- What is direct assessment?
- What does direct assessment mean for your institution?
- What is the latest guidance from the Department of Education on direct assessment?
- How do you seek accreditation for direct assessment programs?
- Why do you need to understand the C-RAC guidelines on CBE?
- How can you secure federal funding for direct assessment programs – and should you?
Access this webcast using your AIPro membership.