How does your institution approach adjunct recruitment, retention, and development?
Learn proven approaches for supporting adjunct faculty. From orientation to retention, you will gain practical ideas for improving your institution’s relationship with its adjunct faculty members. You will learn practical ideas for:
- Onboarding and professional development
- Classroom evaluations and performance reviews
- Retaining your best adjunct faculty
“After attending this webcast, I feel like we have many ideas and resources we can use for supporting part-time faculty and helping them to feel a sense of belonging."
- Melinda Miller, Department Chair and Professor, Sam Houston State University
“This session provided ideas that can be adopted at a manager level while working toward institutional goals.”
- Gail Mireau, Program Manager of Continuing Education, Red River College
Access this webcast using your AIPro membership.